Manitoba Mentoring Moments: Leading the way at a major tourist destination.
Clare Mackay has one of the best jobs around as the Vice President, Corporate and Community Initiatives at The Forks North Portage in Winnipeg. Every day she gets to drum up demand and attractions to one of Winnipeg's premier attractions. And there's no shortage of action—whether it be the festivals, variety of food vendors, skating season or plethora of groups visiting.
Watch as we talk to Clare about the motivating things she's learned in the business world and how she keeps her team rallying together at The Forks.
Don't miss the other Manitoba Mentoring Moments featuring:
- Larry McIntosh of Peak of the Markets
- Jamie Brown of Frantic Films
- Stefano Grande of the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
- Chris Johnson of Permission Click
- Jay Forbes of MTS
- Wab Kinew of Indigenous Affairs at the University of Winnipeg
- Connie Walker of United Way Winnipeg
- Priti Mehta-Shah from the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
About the Author
Mark has grown digital blog communities to connect Canadian business and tech pros by focusing on creating relatable content that everyone can enjoy. He developed a North American best practice on creating great experiences on social networks and spends as much time thinking of the end reader as he does writing content. Mark is also a commercial photographer focusing on product and location images. His work can be seen at Wonderlab Photo.Follow on Twitter More Content by Mark Glucki